Fridays Puerto Galera
Boquete Island, Sto. Nino, Puerto Galera
Fridays Puerto Galera’s location inside the lagoons of UNESCO-protected Muelle Bay is one of the best spots in the area. It is in the island of Boquete, otherwise known as Paniquian Island, which is surrounded by powdery white and pink sand and teeming blue water.
Via Land & Sea
- Using your private vehicle from Airports, Manila, Pasay, and Makati to Berberabe Port via South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and Star Tollway approximately to 2 hours.
- Using a private boat or water taxis from Berberabe approximately 30-35 minutes boat ride, depending on sea conditions.
- Our resort can reserve/arrange private boat or water taxis with a prior booking arrangement within 24 hours before arrival. Berberabe Port-Muelle Port- Fridays Puerto Galera (1-10 Persons) at PHP 10,000.
- Seaplane & Helicopter ( Airtrav, & Philjets) offer a 30-minute flight from Manila straight to Fridays Puerto Galera. For inquiry, please send an email to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring
- Travel Confirmation QR Code secured through online registration to Puerto Galera Tourist Registration Application: Puerto Galera Tourist Registration App.
- Confirmation booking from Fridays Puerto Galera.
- A negative result of RT-PCR test or Nasopharyngeal swab valid for 24- hours upon released with Official Receipt.
What to Expect
- Upon arrival at the Puerto Galera Ports (Muelle & Baletero), all tourists must proceed to the Municipal Health Office (MHO) Booth for mandatory thermal scanning and QR Code Scanning.
- All travelers exhibiting symptoms upon arrival shall not be allowed to enter.
- Visitors have to pay the Environmental Users Fee (P120) per person.
- Visitors below the age of 15 can be allowed entry to Puerto Galera provided they’re traveling together with their parents/guardian.
- If traveling by private boat via Berberabe Port ( Batangas City), Port fee (P130.00) per person.
- If traveling by public boat via Batangas Port terminal fee (P30.00) per person plus boat ticket. Ticket price ranges from P300 to P500 per person, one way (boat ticket prices may vary depending on the boat company provider).
- If your boat is bound to Muelle Port a complimentary boat will be waiting for you to bring you to Fridays Puerto Galera.
- If your boat is bound to Balatero Port, pay EUF at the exit, take a tricycle to Muelle Port, or have your private car pick up going to Muelle Port arranged by our reservations.