Fridays Puerto Galera
Boquete Island, Sto. Nino, Puerto Galera
Fridays Puerto Galera’s location inside the lagoons of UNESCO-protected Muelle Bay is one of the best spots in the area. It is in the island of Boquete, otherwise known as Paniquian Island, which is surrounded by powdery white and pink sand and teeming blue water.
Via Land & Sea
- Using your private vehicle from Airports, Manila, Pasay, and Makati to Berberabe Port via South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and Star Tollway is approximately Two (2) hours.
- Using a private boat or water taxis from Berberabe is approximately a 30-35 minutes boat ride, depending on sea conditions.
- Our resort can reserve/arrange private boats or water taxis with a prior booking arrangement within 24 hours before arrival. Berberabe Port-Muelle Port- Fridays Puerto Galera (1-8 Persons) at PHP 12,000 per way.
- If traveling using Public Boat/Ferries please go to Batangas City Main Port or Terminal. Please arrive in the at least Two (2) hours based on your prefered Boat Trips
- Seaplane & Helicopter ( Airtrav, & Philjets) offer a 30-minute flight from Manila straight to Fridays Puerto Galera. For inquiry, please send an email to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring
- Travel Confirmation QR Code secured through online registration via Puerto Galera Tourist Registration Application which can be assisted by our reception or reservation. Please provide or send prior to your visit (ID and Vaccination Card)
- Confirmation booking from Fridays Puerto Galera.
What to Expect
- Visitors have to pay the Environmental Users Fee (P120)
- If traveling by private boat via Berberabe Port ( Batangas City), Port fee (P130.00) per person.
- If traveling by public boat via Batangas Port terminal fee (P30.00) per person plus boat ticket. Ticket price ranges from P600 per person, one way (boat ticket prices may vary depending on the boat company provider).
- Balatero Port, pay EUF at the exit, take a tricycle or have your private car going to Muelle Port. From Muelle Port our reception/reservations arrange your transfers going to Fridays Puerto Galera