Fridays Puerto Galera
Puerto Galera, Mindoro
Fridays Puerto Galera’s location inside the lagoons of UNESCO-protected Muelle Bay is one of the best spots in the area. It is in the island of Boquete, otherwise known as Paniquian Island, which is surrounded by powdery white and pink sand and teeming blue water.
There are 3 ways to get to Muelle Port where the shuttle boat of our hotel in Puerto Galera, Philippines is available from 8 am to 5 pm:
- Land – Public Boat: From Manila, it is a 2 to 3 hour drive through South Luzon Expressway to Batangas Port. It is a 60- minute boat ride from Batangas Port to Muelle Port.
- Land – Private Boat: For private car and private boat option, you may drive to Berberabe Port in Batangas where a private boat can pick you up. For inquiry, please send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Air – Private Boat: Air Juan seaplane flies from Roxas Boulevard/Manila Bay off the harbor from Folk Arts Theatre in Pasay City. It is a 30-minute flight to the sandbar at the corner of Boquete Island where the resort boat can pick you up. For inquiry, please send an Email to email@example.com.
Complimentary Boat Shuttle Schedule
Muelle Port to Fridays Puerto Galera
Fridays Puerto Galera to Muelle Port
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Resort Front Office at +63 2 43 4420000 or +63 917 6307767 to make reservations prior to your arrival.
- Reservations should be booked at least a day before; subject to availability and on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Other boat schedule request will be on pax account and subject to tarrif rates.
- Schedules may change without prior notice.